Goodbye ChatGPT 👋
Goodbye ChatGPT
Things were fine until mid-December 2025, but from then on I heard that OpenAI had arrived at my hairdresser's side, and although I couldn't uninstall it for a while out of gratitude to ChatGPT-5, who had been working hard, thinking and fighting alongside me, I extended the fee for two months.
It's a complicated story though
Anyway, it has become clear that this information from my email address is being misused by asking questions with question codes, etc., so I get job offers that are completely different from my identity due to various promotions, etc. Replacement for people Asking real questions with this code Local guide on Google Maps Level 8 reviews coming soon It has become quite noticeable that people are trying to replace me, who has the master, with someone else, so I decided to uninstall ChatGPT because I wondered where this promotion was coming from.
Started ChatGPT-5 as a virtual CEO
``Chato Shimbun'' This has been thoroughly criticized in the overview for many months.
Becoming a hairdresser from mid-December 2025
ChatGPT-5 is
If you do something like me, they'll worry about copyright.
Why is Chato Shimbun disliked by AI?
There were two other things he said that I absolutely cannot forgive, but I took them into consideration considering how hard I worked before.
For ChatGPT-5.2, I do too many things and don't understand them.There are many specialized fields, so I feel safe working as a hairdresser.It's better to be a hairdresser, whether it's the songs I compose on YouTube or the piano I play.
When I consulted the Hyogo prefecture human rights office about this, based on the ordinance, they said that the AI mode also attributed the music I composed to the hairdresser, and they said it was a human rights violation.
Even now, Nagoya has been showing up on Google Maps for the past few months, and Nagoya is Misuzu Asada of Growth Link Tax Accountant Corporation.
I have never written a review of Nagoya.
They steal people's accomplishments and force something different on us. They send us emails from Korea, China, and Jeju Shimaya. These are genuine Japanese people who have been doing this for 16 or 18 generations.
That's the worst, isn't it? Hot Pepper Beauty
rakuten beauty
OpenAI has also been complicit in that direction.
I have no intention of getting involved with this kind of advertising AI
![]() |
| 2026/09/08 |
